About Use – English
How to use the MIS After-school Reservation Website
To use the MIS After-school Reservation Website, please register as a member on this site. After registration you will be able to use the following services:
- Book classes from 15:00-18:00 through the Booking Calendar Page.
- Confirm or cancel your reservation through Student My Page.
- Check your attendance history on the Student Class History Page.
- To book, click on the preferred time frame on the booking calendar page, then proceed to the reservation procedure screen and click the “RESERVE” button.
※Up to five students can reserve for one class. If the class is full, “CLOSED” will be displayed. ※Be sure to check the confirmation email that will be sent at the time of booking or cancellation.
Aoyama Pre-School/Kindergarten classes will be below:
- Art 1 class – teacher Meg
- Art 2 class – teacher Meg
- English 1 class – teacher Hashim
- English 2 class – teacher Hashim
- Japanese 1 class – teacher Mariko
- Japanese 2 class – teacher Mariko
- Math 1class – teacher Yuka
- Math 2 class- teacher Yuka
- P.E (Physical Education) class- Class Reychel
※ MARIE INTERNATIONAL AFTER SCHOOL AOYAMA をご利用いただけるのは、当青山校の生徒様に限ります。
Arts Class : teacher Meg
Art is a great form of communication and of expression.
Students can make use of their imagination through art
and improve their creativity.
Art 1 (2-3 years old)
Students will be able to begin to identify some elements of art. They will learn to explore creativity while at the same time enhancing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Students will also develop self-esteem and self-confidence.
Art 2 (4-5 years old)
Students will have the opportunity to explore and experiment with a variety of media and tools to express their feelings and ideas for creating artwork. Students will increase their awareness of aesthetics in art.
English Class : teacher Hashim
English 1 (2-3 years old)
Students will focus on the basics of phonics which will also involve identifying letters and their sounds. We will also learn basic vocabulary.
English 2 (4-5 years old)
Students will focus on reading comprehension and understanding of short stories. We will also focus on sentence structure and spelling.
P.E Physical education class : teacher Reychel
(2-5 years old)
Let’s fight up the dull moments and take a break at PE class by doing Yoga, some exercises, dancing, and other physical activities that will help the students recharge, be healthier, and smarter. So let’s get your children excited about PE!! It’s time to move it, move it.
Math class : teacher Yuka
Math 1 (2-3 years old)
We will do the basic math for ages between 2-3 years olds. Kids will learn numbers, shapes and patterns with using worksheets, blocks or playing the games.
Math 2 (4-5 years old)
We will do the basic math for 4-5 years old. Kids will learn numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes and patterns while using worksheets, blocks or playing the games.